Patients and Google expect a great browsing experience regardless of what device they use. We build affordable, responsive websites with peer reviewed, patient-friendly content that google and patients love.
The search giant is now focusing on full optimization for mobile devices (smartphones and tablets). If your site isn’t fully optimized and responsive, you may see a hit to your search rankings.
Our Looping Videos look great on Flat Screen TVs in the waiting room. Many offices also play them on small TVs with built in DVD players in exam rooms.
1. Videos grab and hold our attention.
2. Websites with video are 50 times more likely to rank well than a websites with just plain-text.
3. Video increases trust and understanding. According Reel SEO “merely offering video increased conversions, regardless of whether or not users actually watched the video.”
4. Videos make us feel and text makes us think. Seeing and reading makes a viewer more involved, giving them another reason to contact you.
5. If you’re trying to get a lot of information across, sometimes the best solution is to offer videos with text.